Saturday, August 4, 2007

Cali Trip!

We got back this morning at about 2:30 am from California. We went because my cousin Chris got married in the San Diego temple. It was so pretty. I love that temple. We were there for a whole 24 hours. We got to see my cousins which was the best part! I love my mom's side of the family. We always have a great time and laugh a lot when we get together. We are all really close which makes getting together a lot of fun and not a burden. The beach was great and so was the weather. Heath, he is my buddy
Alex and me, we have been best friends since high school and she married Ryan.
Chelsea and Me San Diego temple, It is so pretty and amazing inside.

My cousins Chelsea and Shenelle, we all kind of look alike. Stockton is Jerry and Missy's little boy, He is so funny and such a stud. Benny my cousin

Chris and his new wife Brooke. They make such a great couple.

It was such a fun quick trip and we are so happy for Chris and Brooke!

8 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

I didnt know you went to Cali. Did drive..for 24 hrs? wow, you are good. Im LOVING the outfit you wore to the beach. If I did that, I think I would have people taking pictures of me because of how bad I would look! You looked HOT!!! It looks like you and your jr high boyfriend had fun! ( i love to give you guys a hard time..but when Im 50 and look 90, you will be the one laughing, not me)

Lynsey said...

You are so stinkin cute, honestly if I wore that outfit to the beach people would run out of fear!! Why didn't you mention Cali today, hello I did work with you today. ohh by the way my braid was so cute, why can't I do that? wish me luck, I'll try in the morning!!

Lynsey said...

That is so funny what you said about recording the hills, while we were watching it I thought jim stopped it from recording and I about freaked out, hes like geeez how many times are you going to watch it, hmm at least once tomorrow and then one more time before next monday haha!! Boys just don't understand, but then I think Its funny they can watch the same car show over and over again :)Does stu give you a hard time about it? Or is he like jim, complains about it but then watches it with me?!?!? sorry this is so long!!!

mle photography said...

i was just in oceanside too! i'm glad you guys are back...now we can hang out! let me know a good time for you guys! LOVE YOU!

Brian and Kyndall said...

Alyssa!!! I miss you and haven't seen you forever! Cuttest Pictures! You are so freaking hot! We will have to get together sometime... even if it is just for ice cream. I haven't seen your parent in the longest time- tell them hello from me and lets get together... me you and Emily lunch at sweet cakes?

Unknown said...

Love Cali. Alyssa you are so hot! I really need your email so I can invite you to our blog!

Stu and Alyssa said...

brooke! Hello! my email is alyssamae87@hotmail.com. I hope that you end up reading this and getting my e mail because i would love to know what you guys are up to! We need to go to urban still or just get together

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Cali Shmali...we know you went, update your blog you slacker