Saturday, June 7, 2008

Two years




Stu and I had our two year anniversary on the 18th of May. We went and had a yummy dinner at Out Back and then went to "grandpa's" house to ride a couple of horses. I had been telling Stu how excited I was for Montana to get on a horse and he surprised me a little early and set this up. Stu is great at surprises. Last year we did a super fun camping trip to Sedona for our anniversary. After we went and rode horses we went and had yogurt berry! It is my favorite dessert place. It is so refreshing! Thanks Stu for these past two years, they have been great!

10 comments:

Ashlee said...

Alyssa!! Get off the horse, crazy pregnant girl! We want to see you guys- maybe we'll have to go get yogurt together I love that place too.

Lynsey said...

2 years already!! WOW that went by sooo fast! Congrats:)

angela hardison said...

Those pictures make me want to go ride horses, which I haven't done for a VERY long time...

Happy late anniversary!

Val & Terri Galvan said...

riding horses? i am glad you aren't sick with your pregnancy. Happy Anniversary!! You guys are so cute! I wish we could see you more! Let me know when you find out what you are having? Hey, I am sure you have tons of people wanting to do a shower for you, I would love to help in any way, so let me know.
Aunt Terri

Kelly said...

Congrats on 2 years! It sounds like you guys had such a fun weekend. Hope everything is going good with the pregnancy. Have you thought of any names yet?

Justin,Kaylynn,Craig said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jenn said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!
I can't believe you have been married for 2 years now!

I feel so far behind... ha :)

Matt and Kaaryn said...

Congratulations, you two. You are a lovely couple.

Becca said...

I left a comment on another post, but it is an older one, so don't know if you will see it :) It is under the post on Stu's grandpa...

I LOVE to ride horses! It is the thing I love to do most! Don't let your doc know you were on one though LOL

Breanna and Martin said...

Two years!?!?! YAY! Congratulations my dear! I haven't talked to you in forever, what's new!?!