Friday, March 27, 2009

My reason for being a horrible blogger

Rivers is almost 4 months. He is such a joy to have as my little sidekick. I love being a mom and wouldn't trade all the tired days for anything. He is growing so fast. We weighed him at my mom's work last week and he was 15 lbs 8 oz. He continues to makes us laugh every day. Last Sunday we had him in primary with us and one of the classes were doing their sharing time. They were playing a game and being quite loud and we don't know if it was the vibration of the microphone but Riv started belly laughing. We have heard him giggle before but this was a belly laugh and for almost 20 minutes straight. Stu had to take him out because he got our whole primary going. I love this little baby more than anything!


He fell asleep in his swing



my brother heath got him this Steve Nash jersey for Riv for Christmas. It is still way too big but Stu wanted to try it on him.





Look at that deliciousness.

14 comments:

Nelson Family said...

so sweet!

ryan hoffman photography said...

I like him.

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

He is so cute Alyssa! and I think he looks so much like you! Is that what everyone says?

by the way if BJ does get a kidney stone again I will let you know and talk to your aunt. Thank you so much!

Brian and Brianna said...

He's a pretty good reason for being a bad blogger! I would much rather hang out with that cute little chubs too! He is so sweet I want to squeeze those cheeks :)

Drew and Megan said...

He is way too cute and big

Calli & Zac said...

hahah i know its crazy!! i hope you guys come!

p.s. your baby is ridiculously cute. i want to squeeze him

David and Shalynna said...

He is ADORABLE! And I love his name. :)

Alex said...

ok, he totally reminds me of haylee in the picture of just him in the suns jersey! not so much like haylee now, more like when she was 10 years old and i first met her.
crazy.

Courtney and Landon Fowler said...

Ah! I love him! I'm sad I missed you at the reception but i hope you are feeling better! I hope to see you sometime in the future! He is definitely your baby, I love those cheeks! Our address is 99 W 1450 N #104 Provo Utah 84604. Love you Lyss!

angela hardison said...

Heh, SO cute and I love the big cheeks :)

Brian and Brianna said...

Hey girl the lady who sells the father son ties has a blog it's http://boytique.blogspot.com :)

Molly said...

Alyssa -

That baby of yours could not get any cuter! I love being able to watch your little family grow and keep updated with my Mesa... Hope all is well.

LOVES.
Molly

Anonymous said...

Lunch sounds so fun!!! I can't wait to see you and your little chunky boy!! He is adorable!

Brian and Brianna said...

K sorry for making this like my third comment on this post, but lunch on Friday sounds so fun! I will totally be there :)