Sunday, October 25, 2009

Montana

Ha! We went to Montana back in July and I am just posting pictures. It as always is our favorite trip and it was even better this year because we were able to take along my little sister Haylee and of course having Rivers there. Rivers loved being with all the cousins and it was a blast being at the ranch and going up to Glacier. The weather was amazing and of course our family skit night, softball tournaments and hiking made the trip amazing. Here are some of the highlights of our trip. These pictures are backwards.


Riv in a Cedar tree
us on the four wheeler

aunt Lindy and Riv


me and my baby



beautiful Glacier Park


Lindy and Zane and our little family

Riv in his Daniel Boon hat


I LOVE this picture of my baby

four generations

Rivers getting ready to go on a float trip

great grandpa Foust and Riv


Us at the River


River and his closest cousin Rhett. He is 7 months older than Rivers. He was born at 2 lbs so he is small for his age and OBVIOUSLY Rivers is large for his age.


Rivers did awesome on the plane. He slept more of the way



No comments: