Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas!

our seafood cook out!
Stu with a mouth full of crab.

All of us at Nate and Brooke's on Christmas Day.

I love Christmas. My mother in law, brother in law and sister in law all came down for Christmas. It was so much fun. We were able to just relax and hang out most of the time. Christmas Eve we has a sea food cook out. My awesome father in law Glenn sent us down fresh salmon and fresh crab. It was honestly the best crab Ive ever had. Stu did such a great job grilling the salmon. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Anyways then on Christmas morning we went to my parents to open up gifts and went to the the annual Christmas breakfast out in their Cul-de -sac. It was so yummy. They had breakfast burritos, french toast and buttermilk syrup, fruit, and blue berry pancakes. Thanks to all the great dads that helped prepare the breakfast! Then later that day we went over to Nate and Brooke's house to have another meal. It was so fun getting together with all the Lesueur family. They are so much fun and we love just hanging out with them. It was so fun seeing all the little kids and also being able to eat awesome food again. Shawna made some killer orange rolls and Doug made us such a great omelet. We missed being able to see everyone in the Lesueur family there. James and Ash are in Boston and Dave and Nancy in the Philippines. Stu really enjoyed talking with Dave and Nancy on Christmas Eve. While it has been great living in Dave and Nancy's house we are really excited to have them come home! Later on that night we went to my aunt Terri's house. We had a fabulous dinner and got to see them and my grandparents. I love being with family and wish we got to see to see the Galvin family more! After that we went to the movies with my little brother and sister and Stu's little sister to see Enchanted. It was such a funny movie. Over all it was a great Christmas and we loved spending it with family.

11 comments:

Lynsey said...

I am a little shocked about the sea food part, I had no idea you were a fan. Looks like you guys had a great christmas, but I bet you were so tired at the end of the day, you guys were all over the place weren't you!! Youre so lucky to have so much family around, it makes the holidays so much fun!!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry Stu had to eat crab! Gag!!! j/k just not a fan of the sea food!!! Merry Christmas to you guys and a safe happy New Year! You're the cutest ever!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ohhh Stu's sister is in town? are you trying to hook them up or what? I rememeber you saying they were the same age...
and YUCK to the sea food, but Im glad you liked it :)

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear you had such a wonderful Christmas!!! I L-O-V-E seafood- I am shocked to see all the haters above... It is soo yummy! Your post made my mouth water. Food is one of the best parts of the holidays :)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys made it over! That was soo fun! I stole a picture I hope you don't mind. :)

angela hardison said...

I too hate seafood...

Yeah, I questioned posting about a questionable movie, but I totally couldn't resist (obviously).
Happy New Year!

Porter and Karla said...

just dropping in to say happy new year!! and i just scrolled down and saw the picture of your little sister, she looks just like you! i remember her being so so so little when i saw her last, time goes by so quick! looks like you had a merry Christmas, thats great!

Breanna and Martin said...

I miss your face Alyssa!

Stu and Alyssa said...

BRE FACE! I miss you too! I need to read your blog!

angela hardison said...

If you go to Drip, you've got to try the chocolate...haha. They gave me a sample of chocolate with chili powder or something in it (I don't remember) and it was incredible. My mom's an herbalist too; it's pretty awesome, even though people don't believe half of the things she {or I} says.

And hooray for electric sanders!

Lynsey said...

alyssa maybe Im retarted but I can't find that link from your blog that you were telling me about today???? HELP, BTW LOVE THE HAIR!!!