Friday, March 7, 2008

"Horsin' Around"




Last Saturday Stu and I had the opportunity to help out with the annual LeSueur "Horsin' Around". It is a day put on by the LeSueur family that allows children that don't really have anything have a fun and worry free day. It is put on for the Save The Family organization. It was fun. There were horse rides, ropin' lessons, face painting, bounce houses, a petting zoo, a great breakfast, a tractor ride, and some awesome carnival games. Stu and I have been able to help out the last three years. It has been great and it really makes you grateful for everything you have. It is so great to be able to put a smile on all of these families faces. Thanks to all the LeSueur for all of the hard work they put into Horsin' Around this year!





To get things started Katie sang the National Anthem and did such a great job!


Brooke and her mom and Jill serving breakfast

Cotton, Miley, Nixon, Grey, and Addie on the hay ride.


This year we all had matching shirts, even Gus had one! It looks like he is waving but he was playing with the hay.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wednesday was soo fun! Let's do it again soon. I'm totally trying the sparkle skin...I loved your favorite things post...you should do one a month!

Chase & Chelsea Corley said...

Hi Alyssa,

Your blog is so cute and fun! I can't believe how many people have these :) I am coming into the salon next week to get my hair done and I can't wait! It needs it bad! You and Stu are such a cute couple!

Matt and Kaaryn said...

Hay there! Good to hear from you guys. We need to get together in the next few weeks. Kaaryn and I are moving hopefully at the end of April. I will call Stu in a week or two. And that was my mom's new puppy in the picture.

David and Shalynna said...

You are so photogenic. :) Very cute pictures.