Friday, March 21, 2008

Annie Get Your Gun

Last weekend Stu and myself along with our friends Nolan and Missy decided to go hand gun shooting down at Sycamore Creek. I loved shooting the 22 because I felt like I was in an old John Wayne movie. It looks like those old western hand guns. I was mostly amused with Stu's almost perfect shot. It was the most accurate out of all of us and I enjoyed watching him shoot root beer bottles and hit them on his first try. Nolan is a Tempe Police Officer and his hand gun is a 40 cal. I was a littler nervous to shoot that gun because of how much kick they said it gave off. They were right. I hit WAY above the target . Once I got the hang of it I was able to compensate for the kick and shoot alright. It was a ton of fun and I have to say I might like it better than shot gun shooting.

the 40

Stu and Nolan Shooting

Nolan and Missy

I pretty much feel like im in an old Western movie with this gun


Sometimes i feel really short.

(he was on a rock)

4 comments:

mle photography said...

alyssa you're so cute i love you to bitsss. i know you had a birthday recently...and by recently i mean not very much anymore, but i wanted you to know i was thinking about you and that i love you!

angela hardison said...

That's pretty impressive; you look like a pro. I think I'd be too scared to shoot a gun..

Unknown said...

a guy took me on a date one time-- dove hunting..... needless to say, it was embarassing and I had a huge bruise on my shoulder/arm when it was all said and done... ha ha, I decided that I wasn't one to be using a gun. You look darling though, total pro.

Dan and Louise said...

You look like a Charlie's Angel!